Pages

Monday 9 December 2013

WLCI College was able to provide me a thorough knowledge of graphic designing. I was always creative but lacked the tools to showcase my creativity. The Course helped me to bridge this gap. 
wlci review

The 2 years at WLCI have been a journey that cannot be forgotten easily. The college has given me an excellent knowledge about my industry .The College has motivated me to become a successful and an effective artist/graphic designer.
·         Setting up my goals
·          exploring ways and means of achieving targets
·          Building up of self confidence.
·          Have a positive outlook through negative situations
·          Harnessing great career opportunities
·          Effectively planning of my career path.


When I finally graduated from college, I was able to build on these techniques and improvise a career path which has now become a successful career. I have worked on various successful industry projects and built great business relations ships. Through this post I wanted to thank all the teachers and friends at WLCI College for helping me achieve my dream.

student,
WLCI
click here for more reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment