Pages

Saturday 23 November 2013

WLCI College Review



Hi,

wlci reviewAt WLCI, Noida the cutting edge camp has been a good learning experience. The guests from industry taught us the best skills and techniques and helped us to realize the importance of excelling in this competitive world. The time that I have spent at the cutting edge camp has been a life time experience to know my friends better and know their qualities. One more thing that I really like is the use of technology for submitted assignments, project work, and exams etc. It really makes everything simpler and enjoyable.
Finally, I would like to point out that WLCI has been a life changing decision in my life.  Due to the part- time traineeship programs I feel that I’m confident and ready for the business world.
 
regards,
Student

No comments:

Post a Comment