Pages

Friday 25 October 2013

WLCI Review - Cutting Edge Camp by Ryan




Ryan is currently studying at the WLCI, Mumbai Campus. In this post, He talks about his recent exposure at the cutting edge camp.




My time at WLCI as a student has been a learning experience till now. I have learnt how to improve on my communication skills and interpersonal skills. Also this course has taught me to apply what I have learned in a more efficient  ways than I used to. I have developed new skills which are helping me to improve and be certain about my goals in life.
The skills which did not exist in me are helping me to look at life an all new perspective. The lecturers in WLCI have been very helpful and are experienced enough to impart  knowledge which has helped me in my life.
 The latest thing that WLCI has given me is an opportunity to attend the cutting edge camp. This camp has been a great exposure for me . I have yet again got an opportunity to develop new skills which I did not possess and improve my existing abilities.I have learnt how to set goals in my life and how to plan my life in a more organized way.

This camp has made me more disciplined which will help me to also excel in life. Also, it has taught me how to live within a group codependently. We always tried to help each other in whatever way we can. 
This experience has been a memorable one through which I have learnt a lot. I will forever be thankful to the camp.

Ryan,
Student
WLCI, Mumbai

No comments:

Post a Comment